Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mount Washmore is taking over!

I will admit it. There are days I just do not want to get out of bed because I know what I am facing that day. Today is one of those days. My alarm went off at 5:50 and I was sorely tempted to not get up. Today is laundry day. I got several loads of hubby's clothes washed yesterday, but today is a totally different thing. It is the day for kids' clothes and towels. Here in this house that means I will be at the washer all day. I am really thinking I need a laundry set-up like the Dugger's have. It would be nice to have 4 washers and 4 dryers, all super-sized. I would also like to have a clothesline, but there is no way that is going to happen with the dogs in the back area, so I will live without one.
My oldest son may be coming back to live here soon. I am really excited. I have missed him so much since he moved to Florida with his father last August. I think he is starting to realize it isn't what he thought it would be.
Today I will also be working in my garden. I spoke to a friend, Maggie, last night and she gave me some pointers that I will be implementing soon. I also need to plant more corn, as apparently it won't pollinate with as few plants as I have now. Long day today folks.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments: