Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scrubbing and Washing Today

Don't you just hate it when your cookie sheets have all that baked-on black stuff on them? I finally got some steel wool and took it upon myself to see silver cookie sheets again. Talk about tired. My arms ache, but there is a certain sense of pleasure there, seeing the silver shining again. Now if I can just get my kids to learn to not leave the sheets in the oven like that...
The other part of today has been spent working on chopping down the laundry pile. I am still working on that one. Lucky for me, dinner is in the crockpot and we have fresh bread in the bread machine so at least I can concentrate on getting the clothes washed and not worry about dinner.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hello from one Texan to Another :)

Humble wife said...

I like that feeling too. I use Borax to get my pans clean-less scrub time, and sometimes open a can of tomato sauce and spread it on the cookie sheet! I hope you dont mind I am going to visit a bit!
Jennifer

Anna said...

Hi Renee. Where abouts in Texas are you? I'm in San Antonio.

Jennifer- Welcome and visit as long as you like! I just restarted the blog, so there isn't a lot here at the moment. :)