Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time Flies

Wow does time fly. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have written here. Lots going on since it's the end of the school year for Sean and Bryan. Field trips, end of year parties, all kinds of fun. Not a lot of learning in these last couple of weeks though. Bryan will be going to summer school this year to work on his reading, and Sean is taking a class for high school during a special camp just for the kids in DATA. Bryan has changed schools and loves the new one. I am so glad to not have to fight him every morning to get him out the door. Lucky for us, the school he is in now goes all the way to 12th grade. YAY! 
Heather is getting ready to go to Phase 2 next month in her cosmetology school. She is doing really well, but is tired of all the drama. 
Speaking of drama, we have a lot going on here with Jess and Jason. I think they are around each other too much and they are wearing on each others' nerves. That happens to me and Marshall if we don't get time away too. Well, 6AM comes early, so I am going to get ready for bed soon. 'night all!

No comments: