Saturday, July 2, 2011

Almost a month later....

We have been working on getting new tile installed in the hall, dining room, kitchen and master bathroom. We have also replaced the tub in the master bath, tiled the shower enclosure and are getting ready to re-do the walls. Talk about a mess! I never realized how dusty it can get when there is tiling going on. Hopefully I will have my bathroom finished by Monday. We are down to one bathroom for 10 people and it is getting pretty nerve-wracking. I want my bathroom back!
On the garden front, all of the veggies gave in to the heat and have died. My herbs are thriving. Funny thing.. I guess I know where my strengths lie in Texas gardening.
My mother in law and father in law will be coming for a visit on the 12th. They will be staying with us for a week. Jess and company will be going to a hotel that week. 
Marshall told me the other day that when his mom gets here we are having a dinner party, to include the 12 of our family plus 5 other people. I have no idea how I am going to pull it off, but I will try. I haven't got the room for that many people to eat unless we stick most of them in the living room. Oh well..
Ian is staying! He decided to move back at the end of the summer! I am really happy. I have missed him so much and now he will be back for good. Yay!
Heather has moved to phase 2 of her school. That means she is actually working on live people. I am really proud of her. She is doing really well.
Well, that's about it for now. Talk to y'all soon!

No comments: