Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time Sure Flies

I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I wrote here. So many things get in the way that blogging takes last place a lot of the time. I don't even know where to start, to be honest. First, my oldest daughter and her husband are split up, he has a new girlfriend and she is living with friends. Heather is getting married in June to her boyfriend Sean. Marshall is working 6 day weeks now, so we don't get to see him a lot and when we do, he is usually so tired that he just stays in bed. My son Sean is talking about quitting Orchestra and going into theater. He's been playing the violin since 6th grade and I guess he is getting bored with it or something. Being a true teenager, he isn't talking to us about why he wants to quit, just that he does.
I am still at home, taking care of things here. Most days I wonder where my life has gone. I guess with all the kids either out of the house or sleeping (Ian) I have too much time on my hands and I think too much. I was thinking of getting a part-time job, but with Bryan's health problems and having to be on-call to get him from school so often, I can't do that. 
Well, hopefully things even out and maybe I will actually get around to blogging more often.

No comments: