Sunday, October 6, 2019

Good morning fellow inmates!
  I've been working on getting my shop loaded and setting up the ability to take credit cards and I am happy to say that both have been done!
 My Etsy shop is now open at : https://www.etsy.com/shop/RavenNtwngCreations
I have put in a few pieces, including all 3 deer skulls and several canvasses with more to come. I am also all set to accept credit cards at whatever con I go to next.
 I picked up a couple of interesting things at several estate sales this last week and a couple of those will eventually make it into the shop when I am done adding my special touch to them.
 This week is full of outings, beginning with an auto auction on Wednesday and several more estate sales on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. My husband also has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so I'm not going to have a lot of time to work this week. I better get stuff done while I can so I have to take off now. Keep it creepy folks! Until next time..

No comments: