Thursday, August 22, 2019

Good Morning fellow spooky people! Today I am sharing some of my newest pieces that I will be selling at Monster-Con. If you don't know what that is, it is a mini horror themed convention in San Antonio, TX at The Wonderland of the Americas mall. It runs on Sept.28-29 this year. Onward into the pics!
 Come play with us!
 So, do you?
 Here's Chucky!


 As you can see, I did these really simply. I try not to get the pictures all muddled up in most of my pieces. Earlier works were pretty chaotic and took a lot of time for placement and all. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just wanted a few to be more character-focused. These will be selling for $15.00 each.

Here is a collage I did of Frankenstein and the Bride:

 This one brings a lot of elements from the film into play. I love the way it turned out.
It will be selling for $20.00.

Tomorrow I will share more pieces and give a look into my studio. Until then, stay spooky, my dears!

No comments: