Tuesday, August 27, 2019

More clowns in the asylum

Greetings my darling inmates!
  I have been working on lots of stuff for Monster Con lately. Mostly vendor things, but I have made a couple of new pieces.
I am hoping to meet the Killer Clowns from San Antonio, so I thought I would do a couple of evil clowns to add to the collection.
 I am also planning to contact a local hamburger place in San Antonio, called Monster Burgers, to see if I can display some of my artwork in their place. Hopefully it will generate some sales for me. 

I have really been interested in the old-time freak shows lately, and made a piece for that as well:
 I love how the colors in the background worked out. 
Finally, I have an adorable picture of three ladies that will just cast a spell over you:

 That's all for today folks. I need to get back to work making the world a bit more creepy. Keep it spooky until next time!

No comments: