Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Welcome friends and fellow asylum patients
   I'm Raven. your hostess and resident artist in lunacy. I love all things weird, creepy, and macabre and hope you enjoy your little side trip into my world.
  Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite quotes:
This is something I live by when creating. Now, I know some of you might be a little concerned that my art is going to go all nasty and gory and the like, but I can assure you, this is not the case. I do have standards, you know :) I will not put vulgarity or unnecessary nudity or things that make my art unsuitable for kids. I do more creepy and disturbing, for the most part. I love Halloween and especially the old horror films from the 30's and such, so there will be a lot of black and white with just a touch or two of color thrown in. I also do modern horror, but try to keep the nastiness to a minimum. I hope you like my work, and please feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments: