Saturday, August 24, 2019

Studio tour and Batty!

Welcome to another glorious day at the asylum! 
  I promised a view into my studio the other day and I lost track of my mind (happens often), so here are a couple of pictures I took of some of my workspace:
  


I have another easel, and a work table but they are really messy right now and though I love chaos, it doesn't make for pretty pictures, so those will have to wait.
  In other news, I got my bat tattoo done yesterday. I love him! He is really cute. 
 He does have a couple of boo-boos, but my regular tattoo artist can fix them. 

 Today I am working on frames for a couple of canvasses and making a swamp witch canvas. I will post pics when it's done. I have a few more things to do before I am completely ready for Monster-Con, but I am well on my way! I am so excited! I am also getting to meet the Killer Clowns from San Antonio, which is awesome! It's going to be a fantastic time!

 Gotta get back to the grindstone. Keep it creepy!

No comments: