Friday, August 23, 2019

Greetings and Salutations fellow inmates! 
  Today I am going into San Antonio to participate in a fundraiser for San Antonio Pets Alive! Saving animals from euthanasia is a cause near and dear to my heart. I believe every animal deserves love and a forever home. For this fundraiser, SAPA has teamed with a local tattoo parlor, Ink and Iron Tattoos and for every $50 small animal tattoo done until this Sunday, half the proceeds go to SAPA. So, I am getting a cute little bat done on my wrist. Here is a picture of the bat:
Isn't he just the cutest little guy? The banner behind him won't be part of the tattoo. I couldn't get it out of the picture.He will blend right in with all my other tats and will be a cute addition to the sleeve I am having done on my left arm. Normally I don't do cutesy tattoos, but I just couldn't resist. I love bats. His place will be under the haunted house and jack o lantern once they are done. I'm thinking something like this, minus the wording:




Anyway, I am getting ready to go, so..
  Keep it spooky!



No comments: